Examples of shipping charges
- Ireland - Jan 13 - Pallet 7 1/4" gauge bogies £129
- Germany Nov 2012 - 5" Bogie Chassis £37
- Holland Oct 12 - Hercules - 3 packages £90
- Australia Nov 12 - Hercules Deck £85
- France Sept 12 - Bogie Open Coach £37
- Spain Aug 12 - 4 wheel driving truck £30
- Outside the EU fiscal area (Europe)
we can ship less vat (currently 20%). For companies in other EU
countries with a formal order, valid vat number (which checks out) and
we arrange shipping we can ship at 0% vat. No collection. If we cannot
prove beyond doubt that the order is a formal company one and the goods
are going to the correct country/address then we will add vat on at the
- If in doubt we will go by guidance on HMRC website (Her Majesty' Revenue and Customs).
- VAT registration GB 918 7060 14
- Import duty will be the responsibility of the customers.
- We only declare true value and accurate descriptions on custom declaration forms.