|1. CHECK PRICE AND SPECIFICATION
- Check current price and description
- TALK TO US. We are a small business
and value your custom.
||Most items are made in house to order
so we cannot operate a buy it now website.
To order please call or email with your details so we can confirm an
estimated build/delivery date and clarify your requirements. Once an
order has been confirmed we will give you an order number
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ORDER/INVOICE NUMBER THEN CONTACT ME.
- Call me when your order is ready I
can process a card over the phone.
- We can only take credit and debit
card payments over the phone
or mail order (MOTO - mail order telephone order).
- DO NOT EMAIL CARD
- PayPal accepted but fees are 3.5%
- Bank account details will be on the
bottom of your invoice.
- For overseas transfers we get
charged £6 - £12 by the banks on transfers over £100.
- Bank to bank welcome but please do
not pay in cash at your end.
IMPORTANT - HSBC have closed our local bank. If you want to pay by
cheque, please can you pay it in at your local branch. I cannot
guarantee when I can get to the town centre branch which may add delay
to your order.
- Please make cheques payable to
"Ride on Railways Ltd"
- Allow 7 working days for the cheque
to clear before items are posted
- Please let us know in advance if
you intend to pay cash.
- We prefer bank transfer or cards if
possible as we are charged 10p per £10 to pay it in to the bank account
- Do not send cash through the post
or pay in at your bank
||Goods will be posted/released once
- POSTING IS AT COST
- Collection preferred but then we
ship around the world so understand this is not always possible.
- Small items (under 2kg) via the
Post Office. Please note we have to add VAT on top of Post Office
prices. Items are usually posted on Fridays.
- Large items via courier. Generally
orders broken down in to packages of 25kg or less e.g. Hercles bogies
21kg and deck 13kg.
- Some larger items are best
protected on pallets or even cheaper. We will advise on options at time
- Insurance will be added at £1 per £100 value
unless asked not to include.
- Packaging. We try our best to
recycle packaging and will not charge for items we haven't had to pay
for. Unfortunately we do have to buy large boxes and the occasional
Jiffi bag. If charged
they will be at cost.