|1. CHECK PRICE AND SPECIFICATION
- Check current price and description
- If in doubt speak to us-
||We now have software for keeping track of orders.
- Quote (if required) -reply by email or verbal confirmation
- Order - copy sent to confirm placement of order
- Invoice - sent prior to posting goods
Please provide us with your full address and a
daytime contact number - required by the courier. +
products/services you require.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ORDER/INVOICE NUMBER THEN CONTACT ME.
- Email, phone or post to address at bottom of the page
- Orders will be printed up and used as workshop works
orders. We will try our best to work through them in the order they were
- Deposits will only be require for special order or adapted items.
We will give you an estimated time for delivery. We will try our best
to meet this date but due to the nature of the business times will
vary. If in doubt call and ask me.
- Call me when your order is ready and we can do the money there and then.
- We can only take credit and debit card payments over the
phone or mail order (MOTO).
- DO NOT EMAIL CARD DETAILS.
- PayPal accepted but fees are 3.5% (4% overseas)
- Bank account details will be on the bottom of your invoice.
- For overseas transfers we get charged £6 by the banks on transfers over
- Bank to bank welcome but please do not pay in cash at your end.
- Please make cheques payable to "Ride on Railways Ltd"
- Allow 7 working days for the cheque to clear before items are posted
- Please let us know in advance if you intend to pay cash.
- We prefer bank transfer, cards or cheques if possible as we are charged 10p per £10
to pay it in to the bank account
- Do not send cash through the post or pay in at your bank
||Goods will be posted/released once payment cleared.|
- POSTING IS AT COST
- Collection preferred but then we ship around the world so understand this is
not always possible.
- Small items (under 2kg) via the Post Office. Please note we have to add VAT
on top of Post Office prices. Items are usually posted on Fridays.
- Large items via courier. Generally orders broken down in to packages of 25kg
or less e.g. Hercles bogies 21kg and deck 13kg.
- Some larger items are best protected on pallets or even cheaper. We will advise on options at time of order.
- Insurance will be added at £1 per £100 value unless asked not to include.
- Packaging. We try our best to recycle packaging and will not charge for
items we haven't had to pay for. Unfortunately we do have to buy large boxes and
the occasional Jiffi bag. If charged they will be at cost.